Spiral welded pipe or Helical welded pipe is cold formed from hot rolled coil and submerged arc welded in a single, continuous process. The spiral welding process is efficient, flexible, and cost efficient. This process is customizable for very large diameters or long lengths with various levels of certification to meet engineers’ specific demands and requirements.
• O.D. 219.1mm – 4064mm (8″ – 160″)
• T. 3.2 mm – 40mm
• LENGTH 6mtr-18mtr
• MATERIAL Gr.B X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, Q235A, Q235B, Q345
• STANDARD ASME SA53, ASTM A53, API 5L, EN10025, DIN 2458, GB
• TREATMENT 1) Bared 2) Black Painted (varnish coating) 3) Galvanized With Oiled 5) 3 PE, FBE, corrosion resistant coating
• TECHNIQUE Submerged Arc Welded (SAW)
• INSPECTION With Hydraulic Testing, Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties and other inspection
• PAKING 1) Bundle 2) In Bulk
• CERTIFICATE API 5L, ISO9001-2008, ISO14001-2004, OHSAS 18001-2007
• Usage: SSAW pipe can be widely used in the mechanical treatment field, petrochemical industry, transport and construction field; ordinary structural purposes and mechanic structural purposes; also can be used in low and medium pressure boiler for the transportation of fluids; the transportation of fluids in the projects and big equipments, such as the transportation of oil, water, gas and etc.